Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crazy Busy!

Wow! I just realized how long it's been since I updated this! We have been really busy these past few weeks, and it's not going to slow down anytime soon.

We only have 7 & 1/2 more weeks until Lincoln is supposed to arrive, and it seems every one of them is full! This past weekend was my brother Matt's 23 b-day, and a trip to MOA & dinner for my upcoming b-day. This coming weekend we have a Dr. appt on Friday, a tour of the Birthing Center on Sat and Easter/Family celebration of Matt & My b-days on Sun. The week after that is Bro-in-law Chris' 24 b-day on the 8th, my 25 b-day on the 9th and a baby shower on Brian's side Sat the 10th. Sat the 17th is a BBQ/Baby Shower for family friends. As of now the weekend of the 24th is clear, but I am sure something will come up by then! Sat May 1st is a baby shower on my side. May 9th is mother's day, the weekend of the 15th is empty, but hoping maybe baby is here by then, and the weekend after is preparing for d-day, since I am due Monday the 24th.

It's gonna be crazy, but hopefully it will make the time go fast and he'll be here before we know it! We are getting really excited (and I am getting more sore, and sick of waking up every hour to pee or turn over (which is quite and ordeal with this belly!)) and ready for his arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment