On Tuesday I went shopping with my friend Kim. She is about 8 weeks behind me in her pregnancy with her 2nd little boy, so it was fun to be looking for cute little boy clothes! We found some good deals at gymboree (a rack of $2.99 and under for spring/summer outfits that were originally like $25). So many cute clothes! Plus it was just nice to get out of the house, since I have been cooped up in here for a while!
Wednesday Brian came home from a bussiness trip. It was a crazy day though, his truck wouldn't start in the airport parking garage, so he had to pay a towing co. to come jump it. Then on the way home he stopped to get gas and when he went to start it back up it kept dying! Now it has been sitting in the garage and we are down to one car until we get it fixed/find a new one. One car is usually ok for us, but of course Thursday I had a doctor's appt so right away we needed 2 cars! I had to drive Brian to work and pcik him up so I could have the car in the middle of the day.
My Dr.'s Appt. didn't go so well either... I got a call at 9am saying my midwaife was at the hospital delivering a baby, but since it was my glucose screening that I should come in anyways for that and hopefully she would be able to make it over. I am not a fan of getting blood drawn, but I have to say I hated the finger prick even more (ouch! my finger it brusied they did it so hard!). I had levels of 132 when the cut off is 130! So I just missed it, so now I get to go back again on Monday for the whole stinking day! I get to have my blood drawn 4 times in 3 hours and drink 2x as much of the sugary drink without being able to eat for 8+ hours before. So that is from 8:30-11:30, and then I have an appt. with my midwife at 1:30 because she never was able to make it over. So there is another day we need 2 cars! Hopefully everything with that test goes fine and I don't have to think about it again!
Please, please can next week be less stressful than the end of this one!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment