Monday, April 26, 2010

4 weeks! :-)

We have 4 more weeks until Lincoln is due! We are getting very excited to meet him, and I am getting more uncomfortable everyday! (although, this is the only thing I have really had to deal with during this pregnancy, so I can't really complain!) We have one more baby shower this weekend and then I am hoping Lincoln decides to make an early appearance anytime after that!
We start going in for weekly appointments this Thursday, so hopefully he is head down (they thought he was 2 weeks ago, but couldn't be sure). It will be nice to see if any progress is being made for his arrival! We are all set at home: room is ready, car seat figured out, hospital bags packed, etc... All we have left to do is wash all of his new clothes (we were waiting until after the last shower so I could do it all at once) and set up the pack'n'play bassinet in our room.

Both of the Grandma's-to-be are going to be out of town for mother's day, which I thing would be a perfect day for our little one to come! But I think they will be disappointed if they can't be there right away to see him! (knowing him though, he will be stubborn and come then just to be a pain! LOL!) His mommy would love it, so we will see.

We have a bet going on his weight which will be fun to see who wins. This is a bet I am hoping I will lose, but have a feeling I wont. Brian thinks he is going to be 8lbs something, I think he is going to be at least 9lbs. Brian was 8 lbs 2 oz and I was 9 lbs 10.5 oz so he is probably gonna be a bigger than average baby anyways! ( I would love if he was 7.5-8.5 lbs though!) Hopefully we find out more at our appointment Thursday and we get to see our little boy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment