Tuesday, February 9, 2010

All stuff baby!

Thursday I had another Dr. Attp. They started measuring my giant belly, and it was right where it should be: 25cm. I also got weighed again and FINALLY gained weight! 6 lbs after 6 mths! LOL :-) Hopefully I don't just gain weight like crazy now though! We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again: 160 bpm. It is always so reassuring to hear that little flutter! Next time I get to do the glucose test, which I heard is not so fun! But I will also be ing the 3rd trimester finally then, so that will be exciting.

This week we went to register for all of our baby stuff at Babies'R'Us and Target. It was fun, but definitly a long day! We picked up our changing table at the same time, it was a little more work to put together than the crib and doesn't match exacty but it still looks nice.
While registering we found out all of the main stuff we wanted (high chair, pack'n'play, travel system, etc...) was getting clearanced out, so we needed to either find another one or buy it ourselves. I had done a ton of research trying to find which one we wanted and tried looking for another after we found this out, but couldn't find one I liked 1/2 as much. So we dropped a couple hundred bucks and bought the things we wanted.
After we registered we had Brian's work party. It was fun to see everyone (last yr they didn't have one, so I had only met most of them once before we were married). We had a casino night and played some Texas Hold'em. Brian did pretty good, I was just ok. It was nice to get out and have a date night though.

Sunday we went to IKEA to get the rest of the buckets for our closet and then headed to Brian's parents for lunch. We were planning on staying for the Super Bowl, but the snow started and I was getting a cold so we decided to go home and relax there. Now the snow has stopped and hopefully we can dig ourselves out!

No comments:

Post a Comment