Friday, December 11, 2009

Work and Cookies!

This week was a really long one. I started preparing for maternity leave at work. I am now a float teacher, instead of a preschool teacher with my own class. They promoted my assistant to be the teacher and put another assistant in there so they could run the room before I leave. It is nice to get to float to all of the classes and fill in, but a little stressful for someone who likes plans.

Brian has had a long week at work as well, staying late for the big order he went to work on last weekend. But even with the stress, we are just glad we have employment in this tough economy.

I am excited, tomorrow we are going to my parent's house to make/decorate Christmas cookies. I love frosting the sugar cookies and getting to use the sprinkles to make them pretty! It has always been my favorite part (I think even more so than eatting them!)

Hopefully next week goes better and faster than this one. I am counting the days until our big ultrasound (28 if you were wondering!) and hoping that the time goes quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment