Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Staying at home and lots of snow!

Well I started this week with my last official day of work. They needed to lay somebody off and I volunteered since our plan was for me to hopefully not work after the baby was born. I will still be going back to sub on and off if my Dr's allow it (we will see the progress of my pregnancy at my next appt/US and hopefully know if bedrest/preterm labor is in the picture or not). I will miss seeing the kids everyday, but am a little glad to have some rest for my aching back.

We are preparing to leave for all of our Christmas activities tomorrow, but they are talking about a hue storm. Brian was supposed to work 1/2 a day, but hopefully he wont have to go in so we can get on the road earlier. We are supposed to get 12-20", so we may be delaying plans to go to my parents for a day, so we miss driving in the main part of the storm. It should be an interesting Christmas, that is for sure!

We hope you all have a safe and happpy holidays! Enjoy all of the snow if you are in the midwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment