One week until Christmas! I am so excited for the holidays! It is weird to think that next year we will be parents and "Santa" will be coming to our house, LOL. I have a feeling it is going to be a crazy couple of days, just like Thanksgving we have a million places to go. We are going to Brian's parents on Christmas Eve for church and opening gifts with them. After spending the night there we are heading to his Aunt & Uncle's at 11am, then to my Grandparents on my mom's side at around 1pm, and my Grandparents on my dad's side at 4ish. Then off to spend the night at my parent's house and open gifts with them the next morning. All in all it will be nice to see everyone this year (we cut out a few stops the last few years) even with all the craziness... but next year we will be downsizing! I don't think we are doing all that driving, spending nights and other people's houses and having "Santa" come there instead of our house, with the baby.
I am also excited it is only 3 more weeks (21 days!!!) until our ultrasound! I have started knitting an adorable blanket, but the only colors I had we pink and purple. I figured pretty much everyone I know is having a girl right now, so if we end up with a boy it will make a nice baby shower gift (although Brian thinks I am jumping the gun just a little by starting a girly blanket now, LOL).
I also got some more big news at work this week... more to come on that next week though. Yay for the holidays and time with family/friends. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment