Saturday, October 24, 2009

Date at MOA

Brian & I finally got to have a date outside the house! (which doesn't happen very often) We went to the MOA to walk around and shop a little (start looking at the infamous maternity clothes). Then we went to dinner at the Twin Cities Grill, where the best chicken casear salad EVER is! It was nice to just get to spend a relaxing day with him after all the craziness of being sick and dealing with sick kids at work.

I still have a sinus infection, despite the anitbiotics the Dr. put me on. So now I am on a different kind, plus some sudafed to hopefully knock this all out. It could be worse though... it seems like H1N1 and Influenza are spreading like wildfire all around me, and I haven't gotten anything yet! (keeping my fingers crossed!)

We are praying for good health!!! Hopefully you are staying well too!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I saw on your FB you had a blog. I have one too! It has been a really neat way to document our lives since finding out we were pregnant. It is like a virtual diary :)

    As for those infamous maternity clothes...I got most of my maternity tops at Old Navy. They were not outrageous in price, they were simple and very comfortable! I got my maternity pants at Target (Liz Lange Maternity). I actually still wear my maternity work pants, lol. There is just something comfortable about working in black pants with an elastic waist. I love it (secretly).

    Keep up the good work with your blog! I'll be back to check it :)

    ReplyDelete