Friday, October 30, 2009

Cereal & Heartbeats

I am now 10 weeks, almost 11. I am glad to be nearing the end of the first trimester, even though I haven't had it all that bad. I just cannot wait to get some of my energy back and not hate cereal anymore! LOL (it is the only food that I have absolutely not wanted to eat, and I've always loved it! I am slowly being able to eat it for dinner, but still can't hande it for breakfast.)

On Monday we get to go in for our second appointment. We should be able to hear the heartbeat at this one (put a noise to what we saw at the last one). As much as I hate going to the Dr. I have so been looking forward to each of these appointments just to be reassured everything is going as expected. Nothing feels "normal" in a first pregnancy so you worry about everything, and I am a worrier by nature!

We are just praying our little one's heart is growing strong so we can hear it in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment