If we posted a card, we get a $25 credit! Gotta love shutterfly! Their cards are great! You can often get one or two for free with codes online and you just have to pay $.99 shipping a card (which you would pay more than that for a card in the store!). Plus, you can have them just address it and mail it to the recipient for you for the same price of shipping (and save yourself the $.44 for the stamp!). They are super cute and people always love the personalized touches!
I graduated from Burnsville HS in 2002, and UWRF in 2006 with a BS in Computer Science. I currently work at Datatrend Technologies, Inc as a Technical Engineer.
Jenny
I graduated from Stillwater Area HS in 2003 and UWRF 2008 with a BS in Psychology. I worked as a preschool teacher until we had our son, and am now a stay at home mom.
Lincoln Alexander
I am the newest member of our family, born May 24, 2010. I love smiling, giggling, eating everything in sight, rolling, crawling, drooling and chewing on everything. I know I am cute and love being the center of attention!
Buttons and Snaps
We are the family hamsters! Are are about 1.5 yrs old sisters and love to eat treats and run in our wheel! We are very little, cute and FULL of engery!
If we posted a card, we get a $25 credit! Gotta love shutterfly! Their cards are great! You can often get one or two for free with codes online and you just have to pay $.99 shipping a card (which you would pay more than that for a card in the store!). Plus, you can have them just address it and mail it to the recipient for you for the same price of shipping (and save yourself the $.44 for the stamp!). They are super cute and people always love the personalized touches!
ReplyDeleteHi guys, we didn't know you were writing a blog. We hope you're staying safe in the middle of the snowstorm! Brent & Lisa
ReplyDelete