Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF!!!

I am going to start off by saying I am SO glad it is Friday! It has been an incredibly long week. I had conferences at work with the preschooler's parents Monday and Tuesday. Then I had observations of my classroom for a kindergarten readiness program Tuesday and Thursday. Add a few meltdowns by the kids and a GIANT canker sore and that was my week in a nutshell. I am ready to spend tomorrow with the Hanson side of the family for my mother-in-law's birthday and relax a little.

Last Saturday we went to my cousin's wedding reception at Pier 500 in Hudson. It was the first time I have seen my extended family since we announced we were expecting. I didn't know so many people could ask you the same question in less than 2 hours... How have you been feeling/Have you had morning sickness? I also found out that my cousin who is a month older than me is expecting her first child, due May 12th. So our kids will be about 2 weeks apart. It will be nice for our kids to have somebody close to their own age, since I don't think they will have cousins of their own for a while!

Well, I think I am going to go enjoy my day off of work and maybe take a nap! I guess I should enjoy being able to do that before the baby comes! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment